Thursday 28 March 2013

Crafty Fox Market Highlights: Saturday

Crafty Fox Market Highlights // Fawn and Rose Blog

I've just about recovered from the madness of The Crafty Fox Market, thanks
a lot if you braved the nippy weather to come down - it was a great day!
I didn't get much of a chance to look around the other stalls, but the ones I did see
were blimmin' brilliant. Such a lot of high quality work, I really recommend checking
them all out, you can see the full list of exhibitors here.
Anyway! I've picked out a few favourites I spotted on one of my many tea runs...

1: Hand Drawn Patterned Porcelain Plate by Pen and Gravy
2: Enid - Ghost World Brooch by Kate Rowland Illustration
3: Steve Zissou Brooch by andsmile
4: David Bowie Print by Mister Peebles
5: 'Crazy Jeff is Dead' Candy Skull by Juan is Dead
6: Oru Wheat Cushion by Georgia Bosson

0 comments:

Post a Comment